Sunday, May 17, 2009

Star Stars What a Wonderful Thing, I Wish They Had Sung I Wish They Could Sing.

This will be fun I like this thing,
people should join in and sing, sing, sing,
but only if its your sort of thing.

Rhyming is fun if you can say what you think,
its very hard not to blink,
Peter Pan has a fairy named Tink.

I am hungry as a friggin bear,
it would be weird if I had short hair,
teehee rabies taste better at the fair,

I am thinking this is weird,
I want a better beard,
people look funny wen they get smeared.

This is all I am doing for today,
I hope you had fun in a fun sort of way,
China beach is a fun but far away bay.
-Matty

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I am loving these poems. They're so fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your very good with a ryme
    you should try to do it all the time.

    then people would have a blast
    it would remind them of their past

    like when they read dr seues
    maybe with a goose?
    or a moose?

    any way i loved your poems. they are great!
    you and me need to go out on another date <3

    ReplyDelete