Sunday, May 10, 2009

Quotable Quotes From My Desktop

this is the grace that only we can bestow. this is the price u pay for loss of control. this is the break in the bend, this is the closest of calls. this is the reason you're alone, this is the rise and the fall.

Hey unfaithful I will teach you To be stronger, Hey ungraceful I will teach you To forgive one another Hey unloving I will love you

Life's so easy wen she fits right into your arms

I'd rather die in love Than stay alive numb

So push me back and I'll stay the same And fall in love with the sound of silence

Adventure,excitement, a Jedi craves not these things-words of wisdom from silent Bob

We can't all be heroes. Someone needs to sit on the curb and clap as they go past

It's so funny how we see things so clear when we have no time left to live

Tonight this 'hood will be a pyre I'm gonna set your house on fire I'll dance around the pretty flames Such a wonderful game!

I tried to cry out from the inside, but I guess my soul did not pour itself out enough

it doesn't matter, it never has before, its always better staring at the floor. it doesn't happen unless u do it twice, then its time to wonder if its really half as nice

And I know amazing And I feel her too I wish she could meet you But if you don't have the time, she might run off and hide away

once again the bread and wine but it seems the meanings may be deeper still this time

wen we r unhurried and wise, we perceive that only great and worthy things have any permanent & absolute existence

I thought about a burning fire I thought about a love in fire I thought about your love

co-ordinate brain and mouth then ask me what its like to have myself so figured out....... i wish i knew

Well you know I hardly speak When I do, it's just for you I haven't said a word in weeks Cause they've been keepin' me from you

note by note and page by page I've been writing a symphony of failures a ground work of my mistakes. so hit the lights and cue the band, sound the final call the audience is here to watch me fall

Take a picture from off the wall Wen u think that nothing matters Take a picture from the bridge It's a long way to the floor Cut your finger on the edge Cause it's sharper than they told u Take a leap from out the window Cause it's way too far to go through the door

well that's them all. most of them are from bands that i listened to and thought that those few lines were good, there is only about 2 of them that are not from a band. well i sleeps now good nights sleep tights kill the cannibal wen he bites.

5 comments:

  1. wen we r unhurried and wise, we perceive that only great and worthy things have any permanent & absolute existenceYes. This. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that one was actually from a book within a book

    ReplyDelete
  3. the outside book i think was called "the end of the world as i know it"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "the end of the world as we know it" by lesley choyce

    ReplyDelete