Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Me Myself and a Guy Named Matt

Hello people that live inside my computer,
today was goods in the way that I now(for the next 3 days) have a room to myself YAY!! i also started my day with glorious sugar muffins, sure they were a little stale but that's no the point they were sugar muffins mmmmm. today i also found out that a golf ball could withstand being run over by a car. rain is fun after about five blocks you just stop caring its there, unless you have an umbrella.
ummmm
i think i ran out of things to say....OH WAIT i have not today i also watched an amazing movie which i believe is in my top 3 and the movie i watched was mirror mask. i kno there is a picture book out there for it somewhere and there is a book book too, for all those picture dislike almost as if it was haters out there. i have gotten 2 of my top 3 movies so far, one thanks to christophe who helped get it off interwebs and one thanks to me girlfriend who gave it as present. but i still missing one, the final last one, the one that wen i first watched it i felt REALLY REALLY high, (and all i did was watch a movie) that was a good nigt. so to say my top 3 movies they would be (in no specific order) mirror mask, batman: dark knight and across the universe.
now i think i have run out of...never mind i have more, i think.
Bottle caps. many i have collected and i am about 4-5 away from breaking 100 WOOT!
philosophy is messed up, it seems that u can only think of it wen no one can record it so later on wen u re-think it it is all mumbled and jumbled to not it original state of mind but a totall different one, one that is thinking differently than when you thought it up. i wonder wen "they" are going to start putting chips inside us so we can record our every word. it would help me alot because my mind is usually changing every few hours depending on whats happening.
well i am done here toudlse and have a good Thursday
bye
-MaTt

p.s. srry to all those grammar people who might read this and good luck.

3 comments:

  1. I should probably watch Mirror Mask at some point.

    What are sugar muffins? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Mirror Mask. I shall watch it at some point. ;D Oh, and thanks for the note to us Grammar People at the bottom. ;p

    I still haven't seen across the universe yet either..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could probably lend either of u mirror mask. and sugar muffins are sugar covered muffins with a sugar cream center

    ReplyDelete