Friday, May 22, 2009

An Emo Thought from a Birthday Guy

I wonder what will happen when i die?
Will I float up into the sky?
I wonder if i will remember how to fly?

Will i go down to the fire
the heat the torture the pain the pyre?
I wonder if i would ever tire?

or will i rise up and fly up to the high heavens
how many pies could they cook in those ovens?
would i be friends with a guy named svens?

so today's my birthday hip hip hooray
i just cant wait for a better day
i wish i could just sleep it away

today wasn't bad but today wasn't that good
I really really wish i had more food
the candy i got was pretty grood

i know i should think better of my birth
but i really don't think it that much worth
celebrating some bloke's untimely birth

this note is really emo I'm sorry for that
i would cover my face but i don't have a hat
i could threaten someone with a bat
but all u know i wouldn't do that

well that's what ya get for being a pacifist
you barely even use your fist
when you act as a pacifist

i don't know why but i feel kinda emo
it might be because its my birthday thing-o
but that cant be it, it just ended 8 minutes ago

well i shall go back to reading those comics
or should i go off an study some phonics
or i could create the first healing tonics

well i am off
hopefully u get rid of that cough
good bye and fun beating up a toff

2 comments:

  1. Your poems are truly magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly. You truly have a way with rhyme, Schmizenheighmer.

    ReplyDelete