Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Screaming Infidelities

so this week is weird. especially if i did crack my little sisters wrist. i work every friggin night except Saturday but still. Monday was sketchy, i was woken up with "hey, the other guy didn't show up can u come in to work." i went, i did get good lasagna and then went home played civs with joshua then guess where i went after that. back to work. here is a poem thats kinda been in my head for a while and now i guess is the preview till i get better writers working inside my head.

Please

please steady my hand so i don't kill
please soften my heart so it works for others
please calm my head so it doesn't shutdown
please quicken my steps so i may move faster to u

i guess i could just leave it as is but idk we will see. oh to all u who are readers will be happyish to hear this, i am reading again. kinda stopped for a while but i have started again. i have started with the animorph series. it may be books from wen i was in grade 2 but they are still pretty good. my brother still has all the ones he had from his grade 5 year(which is around 50) so i figure if i read all the books and counting the ones i have already read i should be at the 100 books mark. but hell i aint going to make that mark till maybe grad.

glorious weirdness of my brain. it should be taken outside the chemical shed filled with a pint of whatever is laying around and then crawl back to where he/she? sleeps. it thinks too much about the stupidest things then it goes away i think i am safe but BANG it comes back with the same old crap.

i haven't slept good in a long time, i think it might have been last Saturday? so about a week or so. might have something to do with me staying up till 3or 4 and then sleeping till noonish, just maybe.

i have skittles right now hey usually cheer me up but not this time with their rainbow goodness. sad part is i don't even kno y i am depressed. for wen i look from the outside my lie is fan-fucking-tastic, bu right now i just wanna go and....i aint gonna do anything i just don't like it this bloody feeling. maybe if i went to a concert i could get it knocked out of me for a goodnight, maybe.

i leave u with quote i made ups
happiness stays till the lights turn off and the mirror is staring at your soul.
M8

No comments:

Post a Comment