Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm the guy that dies in the beginning of the movie

i think i might go crazy here.
for one there is nothing to do at this time of night. and two at this time i kinda get twitchy. its really weird idk y but if people sawded me they would probably question the whole twitchy fingersness. i think i shall call it hyperness of the night like around midnight. lol i love spell check wen they totally wrong it really funny sometimes. i am making my last poem into a lullaby, i shall not sing cause i make babys cry(literally). i don think i have told u the two babys o have made cry. they are both Andrew Evans babys, one was not my fault the othe i flew into i swear, not the baby u weird thinkers.

so we shall start with how i made the girl cry.
i had this thing a while ago that wen i get pretend shot that i fly back and pretend to be dead. so i would do this. there was this time that i was shot at church, upstairs, where all the chairs are. so as i would i flew back. i landed on a row that just so happens Nelia and the little girl were sitting on. it shook her up pretty goodly. i dont think i have flow since really. i miss flying.

ok now for the boy
this was not my fault, i blame my face(it makes boys cry). ok so every person that was upstairs in the church was around a carrier hat had the boy in it. it looked at everyone but me. so this went on for a little while, at some point my sister Rachel decided to say words to the kid. "look at the scary man look at the scar man." u could see in slow motion real time the look of ear that spread across that kids face as he slowly turned his head to look at me, then he stared to cry. his mother said it was cause he was tired, i blame my face.

i love musicians
if i could play like they do i wouldn't do anything else bu play and learn and play somemore. i could just sit listening to a guy playing away on his guitar forever, that would be a part of my heaven. piano is good too. but i have more random encounters with guitar players. there was this time during the summer me and my dad were taking he ferry to go to the mainland. he needed to use the bathroom so i followed because he would be weird and loss me. outside the bathroom was this amazing guitar player. i just sat and waited for my dad to get out of the bathroom and listened to his guitar it was awesome he didnt stop at anytime just kept playing i lovd it soo much. i dislike it wen they stop and change then keep playing just keep playing and change along the way man.

well my hypers is leaving so i go and do other stuffs now and next time i play with spell check so fun fun

No comments:

Post a Comment