Monday, January 18, 2010

Tired

I'm tired of things
one being sleep issues.
the other is seeing my girlfriend in the hospital the other is having to wear a bloody mask when I'm there, cause i was sick. going in tomorrow/today to see if i am non-contagious so no mask but we will see.

tears were born today. mainly from me. she doesn't remember me, i know that's a kinda cop-out cause she cant remember much people but she use to remember me. and today she told me she had no clue who i was. i was a stranger today, a stranger who held her hand and made her laugh but a stranger nonetheless. and it took a while for it to sink in, but when it did it hurt i mean it hurt like physically and emotionally. i felt like i was being virtually sacked by some invisible being. it lasted for a good hour, maybe, then finally went away but it hurt while it was there. maybe things will get better.

ttyl,
bye

1 comment:

  1. it'll get better.... she has no choice, I'll resurrect her and kill her again if she even thinks about dying.... she'll remember, and she'll no want you to take it to heart.. cheer up! have an irn bru!


    maybe her brain will get better if you take her penis cookies and dad's root beer :D

    ReplyDelete