Friday, November 27, 2009

If You Feel Like Dieing You Might Want To Sing!

story time

so this happened to me about a year or so ago and it was nice of the guy and kinda makes me like old people a little bit more but idk some can still be blah.

so i was walking home from school and i am just passing by the church and the guy asked me if i wanted a ride. i had never seen him before and i haven't seen him since to my knowledge (memory being horrible and all) he doesn't go to my church i don't kno him at all. i say sure throw my backpack in the trunk and go for a ride with him. we go down to close to my house he was the one that said ok i am only taking you this far and turned down Melissa and i got out got my bag and walked home. he was nice and all when most of the older people figure im going to kill them or something worse, and yes there are multiple things worse than death.
the end

No comments:

Post a Comment