Friday, October 9, 2009

garble bargle argle arg

throat feel like someone replaced it with 120 grit sandpaper. not that strong but strong enough to be very annoying. i find out tomorrow if it contagious or not, i hope not because last time i had it for about a month in grade 7, a horrible month that was. i remember waking around 1ish kinda being able to breath but wen i got to the bathroom it was really really hard to breath and i got to spend my morning in a hospital. i did find a good show tho unfortunately i cant remember the name of it.

i actually cleanedish my room i got so bored. i not fully done i have alot to do still. my house is getting cleaner in some places yet messier in others. i guess as you clean things other places get worse. watever its a good work in progress.

my sister keeps telling me i should go and take philosophy and stuff like it wen all i do is repeat myself about the same things over and over and over. it would be interesting tho to take philosophy even tho i dont really see myself as the smart person that others might be. we will see wat happens wen it happens.

happy thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

  1. happy thanks giving. i hope that your troat gets better. i agree with your sister. i think you would do good in a philosophy class.<3

    ReplyDelete