Friday, June 26, 2009

Darling, I Would Shoot You Before I Would Ever Let You Leave

i was bored last nigh so i decided to write this it aint a poem but it'll do

10 things barely any stalker should kno....possibly.

10:I have always lived in the same house.

9:I have always shared a room with my brother in that house

8:Most who dont like their own birthDAY usually havent had a good one

7:I love eating outside of the house, even if its walking down to the corner store

6:I love hearing people's rants about anything

5:Very conscience about me stink

4:I love talking to strangers

3:If no one asks me to do something i sit at home bored forever, first person that says for me to do something i am there.

2:I never actually had good friends that stayed around till grade 8/9

1:Fear of dieing old and alone

well that all of them. btw who ever hassnt seen werner lately should get him out of the house today he is leaving tomarrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment